About This Workshop
In this workshop you will discover:
- What the most common communication models are, where they work best, and where they miss the mark.
- Why there are the three intended outcomes of purposeful, focused communications and how each one is a powerful tool for your communicator’s toolbox.
- How the two main types of messaging—ask-directed and tell-directed—work and where to use them.
- Why making declarations, offering opinions, extending offers, and making promises may not be the best way to communicate.
- How to use communication to encourage thinking and problem-solving skills, build ownership and credibility, create greater awareness, and help people see things differently.
- How to assess your listening habits and imitate the characteristics of great listeners.
- What the biggest barriers to listening are and how to overcome them using the reflective listening model.
- How to open our thinking to different points of view.
$225. includes virtual access for one participant to the half-day virtual Art of Communication Workshop and all necessary workshop resources/material.
For those registering outside the Continental US an additional shipping charge for workshop materials will apply.
Last day to register for this virtual workshop is July 5, 2022.
Workshop Begins promptly @ 10:00AM ET
Workshop Concludes @ 2:00PM ET