Highlights from Exchange 2012
You’re invited to John’s favorite leadership event!
Exchange is unlike anything you’ve ever experienced and this year it is being held October 16-18 in the beautiful island of St. Thomas! There are only a handful of spots left for this exclusive event and so we encourage you to register quickly before we sell out.
Exchange’s intimate environment allows attendees to connect, share, and learn directly from John himself.
The three-day event includes:
- New and exclusive leadership lessons taught by John Maxwell
- Presentations from top leaders and world-class speakers; past presenters include: Kevin Turner, Chief Operating Officer of Microsoft Corporation; Dr. Ben Carson, Director of Pediatric Neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins Hospital; David Gergen, senior political analyst for CNN and former adviser to four U.S. presidents; Linda Kaplan Thaler, CEO and founder of the Kaplan Thaler Group; and Dan Cathy, President of Chick-fil-A
- Networking opportunities with upper-level leaders
- Unprecedented behind the scenes access to the host location from area insiders
- A level of service you’ve yet to experience at any other event
For more information about our Exchange event visit our website or email us. We hope you will be able to join us at this world-class event!
Be the first to comment on "Highlights from Exchange 2012"