LeaderShift – A Women’s Collective
About This Workshop
WHAT YOU’ll LEARN
- Demonstrate the competencies needed to grow as a leader
- Identify who you are as a leader and what your current level is with your boss, peers, and direct reports
- Develop a road map for leadership development for yourself and your team
- Understand the difference between positional leadership and true influence based leadership
- Better relate to those you lead by shifting from title-driven positional leadership to influence based leadership
- Compound team productivity by coaching and mentoring your team
- Establish deliberate habits successful leaders use to grow on a daily basis
*$425. includes virtual access to the full-day 5 Level of Leadership Workshop and all necessary workshop resources/material.
(Please Note: For those registering outside the Continental US an additional shipping charge for workshop materials will apply.)
*Last day to register for this virtual workshop is February 14, 2022.
More about This Workshop
Several contemporary surveys cite thousands of employees reporting a whopping 70% of their workplace engagement rides on the relationship with their direct supervisor. Engaged employees = Productive employees. According to our founder, John C. Maxwell, “Everything rises and falls on LEADERSHIP.” In other words, your bottom line depends on the effectiveness of your leaders. So, what’s the best way to increase the effectiveness of your leaders?
Develop a leadership culture that:
- Infuses a basic leadership language the entire organization can speak and understand.
- Quickly shifts the culture from positional and title-driven to relational and influence-driven.
- Develops a framework for consistently reproducing leaders.
Here's What Others Have Said After Attending "LeaderShift – A Women’s Collective"
"Would be great for our whole office to do this course."
Jennifer LuckettMarketing Director Agenter Orthodontics
"Just Fantastic. We will be recommending to our associates and friends."
Leonard, MercadoBroker Associate, McLeod & Associates
"I would recommend this workshop to anyone and everyone worth every penny I paid for. Very informational and inspiring."
James DillardHonda of Mfg, Engineering Staff
"The incremental approach to leadership development really illustrates the path to great leadership."
Simon PollardSafety & Health Supt, Barrick Gold
"This workshop is highly valuable for leadership teams to enable robust dialogue and commitment to leadership excellence."
Melonie ParkerSandia National Labs, VP, HR
"This workshop was packed full of immediately useful ideas and actions I can apply to make a difference in my organization."
Jeffrey KramerFounder, Chief Empowerment Officer, Ascension Leadership Group, LLC
"Great job in relating, teaching subjects and principles to real life experiences."
Clint KleppeExtra Space Storage, Senior District Manager
"Clear, actionable takeaways that add real value."