Know What You’re FOR Public Workshop (Virtual)
About This Workshop
About this Workshop
The world has changed. It’s no longer about being known as the best company in the world. It’s about being known as the best company for the world.
In this day and age, consumers are seeking meaningful brands that are known for something more than making money. People expect brands to contribute to well-being and quality of life, and those are the companies that get their business.
This full-day, hands-on experience equips leaders with the tools and understanding they need to grow an organization through purpose and profit. It guides them to identify and close the gaps between what they want to be known FOR and what they actually are known FOR, by both their customers and team.
- Understand the Purpose-Profit Connection
- Growth requires purpose and profit to work together. The more purpose you have, the more profit or bottom-line impact you’ll have. The more profit or impact you have, the more likely you have an intentional purpose.
- Know the Four for FOR
- Customer, Team, Community, You
- Close the Gap with Customers
- Identify the gap between what you want to be known FOR by your customers and what you are actually known FOR.
- Close the Gap with Your Team
- Examine the difference between what you want to be known FOR by your team and what you are actually known FOR.
*$425. includes virtual access FOR ONE PARTICIPANT to join the full-day Know What You’re FOR Workshop and all necessary workshop resources/material.
(Please Note: For those registering outside the Continental US an additional shipping charge for workshop materials will apply.)
*Coupon Code: EARLYBIRD takes $50.00 off a single registration. Early Bird Discount ENDS May 2, 2022.
*Last day to register for this virtual workshop is May 11, 2022.
Workshop Welcome @ 10:30AM ET
Workshop concludes @ 6:30PM ET